Carpenter InstallerJob Opportunity
The Carpenter Installer plays an integral role responsible for supporting the Client Management and Project Management Team in Ontario Marketplace. Carpenters installers are required to install retail store fixtures such as cash desks, wall paneling, cabinets, solid surface counters.
Reports To: Program Manager / Site Supervisor
Term: Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Follow Shop drawings
- Install fixtures such as cabinets, pony walls, solid surface and pony walls
- Measure, cut or shape wood, metal, Corian and other materials
- Construct cabinets, die walls, wainscoting and solid surface
- Inspect and repair damaged work
- Complete expense reports
- Complete site reports
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Health and Safety conscious
- Create an environment of positive attitude in all situations
- Must be punctual and demonstrate reliability
- Perform other such related duties as may be assigned by Project Manager and Client Manager which are directly related to the job function
Skills & Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of carpentry experience
- Small tool experience
- Ability to read architectural and shop drawings
- Blueprint reading and understanding
- Experience with measuring, cutting wood and other materials
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Physical ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Travel to site and off-site locations will be required
- Overtime required, including some overnight travel
HOW TO APPLY:
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our ACCESSIBILITY page. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Archmill is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is a full-time permanent position at of our office in Ancaster. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This is an exciting time for us as our team continues to grow! Archmill offers a fun and collaborative work environment with a recently designed bistro to enjoy our daily free breakfast options!
What are you waiting for?
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured. Archmill House is a leading custom manufacturer of quality architectural millwork and store fixtures for commercial, institutional and retail markets.
© 2017 Archmill House Inc.