CNC Operator - Afternoon ShiftJob Opportunity
The CNC operator is responsible for machining cabinet parts prior to assembly of the cabinets. The operator is required to interpret the blueprints and program the machine in order to operate efficiently to ensure a flow of product into the assembly department.
The CNC Operator will be responsible for knowing and practicing safe working methods and have a strong knowledge of shop practices, procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment. Dedication to quality craftsmanship and the possession of mathematical and analytical skills are essential in this role.
Reports To: Plant Manager
Term: Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Estimate and gather materials required for production
- Interpret Drawings to write efficient machine programs
- Quality Check, Sort and Label output parts
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment
- Report out daily log of tasks on Timesheets
- Contribute and participate in the effective use of the Quality Control System.
- Repair product as warranted
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment is required
- Understand and comply with all Policies and Procedures
- Maintain a clean working area free from sawdust and debris between tasks and at end of day
Who We’re Looking For:
The right candidate will be comfortable working collaboratively within a team, ensuring the overall scope of work is performed within prescribed timelines. You can effectively communicate technical information and maintain strong working relationships.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 + Years experience with MCHops software
- 3 + years experience in the woodworking industry, or similar manufacturing environment
- Strong Computer Skills
- Quality Focused
- Team Builder
- Problem Solver
- Creative and Innovative Thinker
- Budget Focused
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety Procedures
- Customer Focused
HOW TO APPLY:
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our ACCESSIBILITY page. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Archmill is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is a full-time permanent position at of our office in Ancaster. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This is an exciting time for us as our team continues to grow! Archmill offers a fun and collaborative work environment with a recently designed bistro to enjoy our daily free breakfast options!
What are you waiting for?
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured. Archmill House is a leading custom manufacturer of quality architectural millwork and store fixtures for commercial, institutional and retail markets.
© 2017 Archmill House Inc.