Installation ManagerJob Opportunity
You will spearhead the installation of store fixtures/architectural millwork projects, in accordance with client requirements, standards, and site adjustments. As a hands-on leader, you’re expected to assist and provide directions and instruction within installation teams, as well as mentor others by sharing knowledge and best-practices in order to produce a complete project in keeping with the highest standards.
Reports To: Director of Operations
Term: Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Drive Archmill professional and technical installation standards
- Ensure adherence to established methodologies for program/project management
- Ensure adherence to project schedules, making critical adjustments where required to ensure deadlines are met
- Track and manage install costs to ensure completion within budget; procure extra budget funding where necessary
- Verify accuracy of the project information and measurements through project documents and drawings
- Conduct stakeholder meetings in order to solicit feedback, input, and confirm expectations; manage accordingly
- Manage installation activities throughout various, possibly competing, cycles ensuring allocation of adequate resources necessary for success
- Identify, prevent, and resolve conflicts within teams; create contingency plans to mitigate risk
- Provide direction to team members and other disciplines towards completion of the project tasks
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide exceptional quality and customer service
- Own, and remain accountable for completion of assigned tasks on time and within scope and budget
- Report on activities, including completions, to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Manage team(s) to ensure deficiency-free completions
- Conduct project post-mortems in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings, and manage to completion with reliable and consistent results
- Field Inspections / installation coordination / site feasibility as required
Skills & Experience Required
- 7-10 years of installation management experience
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent experience in a similar specialized area
- Experience working on projects with various scope such as restaurant, retail, institutional, professional office
- Familiarity with various software platforms/programs, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to read and interpret technical architectural drawings, elevations, floor plans, schedules, etc
HOW TO APPLY:
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our ACCESSIBILITY page. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Archmill is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is a full-time permanent position at of our office in Ancaster. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This is an exciting time for us as our team continues to grow! Archmill offers a fun and collaborative work environment with a recently designed bistro to enjoy our daily free breakfast options!
What are you waiting for?
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured. Archmill House is a leading custom manufacturer of quality architectural millwork and store fixtures for commercial, institutional and retail markets.
© 2017 Archmill House Inc.