Installation SupervisorJob Opportunity
The Installation Supervisor plays an integral role responsible for supporting the Project Management and Client Management Team in Ontario Marketplace.
Reports To: Program Manager / Client Manager
Term: Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising site installers
- Implement the site work plan and ensure installer are adhering to all work and safety requirements
- Work with Project Managers, Client Managers, onsite GC’s and client to achieve the project scope
- Be able to liaise with client, PM’s and stakeholders
- Direct install crews, equipment, product fixtures as required ensuring the project is completed on schedule and on budget
- Pre-site measurements
- Mark up drawings
- Record site observations and installer hours
- Prepare installation schedule
- Conduct regular performance reviews and appraisals on-site installers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years Supervisory experience in retail site construction
- Experience in working in remote locations, able to travel and willing to work overtime
- A demonstrative ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Proficient with computers and a willingness to learn new IT technology programs
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to motivate and direct install crews
- Small tool experience
- Blueprint reading and understanding
- Attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
- Physical ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Travel to site and off-site locations will be required
- Overtime required
HOW TO APPLY:
If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our ACCESSIBILITY page. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Archmill is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is a full-time permanent position at of our office in Ancaster. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
This is an exciting time for us as our team continues to grow! Archmill offers a fun and collaborative work environment with a recently designed bistro to enjoy our daily free breakfast options!
What are you waiting for?
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured. Archmill House is a leading custom manufacturer of quality architectural millwork and store fixtures for commercial, institutional and retail markets.
© 2017 Archmill House Inc.