No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Internships and Co-operative Education
At Archmill House Inc, we are looking towards the future! The Archmill /Co-op program consists of internships and co-operative education opportunities, its vision is to provide a benefit to both the Company and participating students. While Archmill House Inc. receives assistance from talented students with projects and an expanded candidate pool for future full-time hiring, participating students receive real business experience and a valuable look at future careers. In addition, students who have participated in a Co-op or Intern program also increase their marketability for full-time positions upon graduation.
The co-op program is intended to be a gateway to long-term employment in a field that the student has expressed a desire in while providing training and work experience in a manufacturing environment. Archmill House Inc. is strongly committed to employing and participating in our communities where we live and play, we are extremely proud of the many students that ha participated with us in making their career choices in the woodworking industry a positive one.
What are the benefits?
Co-op provides you with an opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes through hands-on experience;
- Explore a career in order to make informed educational and career decisions;
- Develop maturity and self-confidence;
- Strengthen employability skills;
- Gain valuable work experience;
- Develop networking opportunities;
- “Step-up” for entry into post-secondary institutions.