Award Winning Millwork
Archmill House are an award winning millwork manufacturer and installer!
We have received the Interior Wood Design Award from Ontario Wood WORKS! for the Salvation Army Harbour Lights project and in 2015, Archmill received the AWMAC award for millwork in the retail category for the Miele Canada head office and showroom and in 2016, the York University, Lassonde School of Engineering and Marriott Fairfield Kanata.
Archmill House Staff & Facilities
Archmill House has the experience and skills to meet all challenges and the flexibility to handle any scale of custom millwork project.
- Head office, manufacturing & storage facilities based in Ancaster, Ontario
- Built new state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in 2009
- Employ 82 full-time staff
- Offer full-service capabilities from design engineering to project management and millwork fabrication
- Recently acquired an adjacent property
- Facilities comprise a 40,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant & 8,000 sq. ft. storage
- Located within 45 minutes of downtown Toronto
- Seamlessly deliver, install & service our own products
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured.
While we still employ traditional craftsmen, Archmill House has invested heavily in state of the art manufacturing facilities. We have the latest CNC technology that ensures we manufacture high-quality, precision-made millwork, exactly to your specifications.
- Wide variety of state of the art equipment
- CNC machines with run capabilities of 22 hours/day
- SCM Contour Edgebander with an output of @ 30 meters /min
- Biesse WNT/WNA saws that produce multiple cuts in a single process
- In-house finishing & spray capabilities
- Facility runs at 1,100 person hours/week
- Capacity of 3,000 run hours on a 5-day cycle
- Two dedicated booths – contact cement & finished coat
- Material Handling Robot
Quality Assurance Policy
Archmill House utilizes quality assurance procedures and programs as a means of ensuring that all work performed and procedures carried out are in full compliance with all applicable and established legislation, regulations, standards, specifications, codes and other relevant requirements.
Archmill House is fully committed to serving the needs of its clients and providing the highest standard achievable through the use of Quality Assurance standards. Quality Assurance will be ensured through the use of such procedures including:
- Inspection and Surveillance
- Quantitative Measurements and Statistical Reporting
- Corrective Action and Quality Assurance Initiatives
- Proper Documentation
Ready to create experiences?
Precision Made. Quality Manufactured. Archmill House is a leading custom manufacturer of quality architectural millwork and store fixtures for commercial, institutional and retail markets.
© 2017 Archmill House Inc.